We provide nutritional meals to meet your goals.
Choose a meal plan that reflects your goals and appeals to your tastes.
Our skilled and creative chefs prepare your dishes for collection.
Collect your meals on Mondays and Thursdays at one of our collection points (must order by Friday).
Delicious, nutritious, and locally-sourced.
- Garlic, black pepper and lemongrass with black beans and mangetout
- Olive, artichoke, caper and chilli tapenade. Served with lemon and oregano orzo pasta
- Tandoori tikka style with a sweet potato and spinach salad
- Jerk style with wild rice and peas
- Chickpea, tomato and cucumber salad. Plus two rotis
- Tomato and basil orzo pasta with toasted pine nuts
- Roasted sweet potato, mangetout, and tzatziki
- Black bean and chickpea hummus, raw carrot and cucumber sticks
(Please Note: Additional sides are £3.00 per item)
- Steamed tenderstem broccoli and mangetout with smoked garlic
- Minted peas with turmeric chickpeas
- Spicy pickled winter vegetables
- Raw carrot, cucumber, and tenderstem broccoli with blackbean and chickpea hummus
Our standard portion sizes are a total weight of 350g with a set weight of 200g of protein. Veg boxes are a total weight of 500g. If you would like an increase in Protein (we can offer an increase in 50g weight margins) a further fee payment is required after your order is placed. We will email you for payment if this is requested.
Choose from our custom meal plans and order yours today!
Please click on each meal plan to see what is included.
All orders for Monday collection must be made by the previous Friday. This gives us time to get the freshest ingredients and prepare your tasty meals.
Kick-start your day with one of our healthy meals. All items are priced individually.
Please click on each breakfast meal to see what is included and make a purchase.
Currently, we are offering a collection only service on Mondays and Thursdays from our office address. On these days, collection is available from 5.00pm -10.00pm at Nonna’s Brasserie. Further collection points will be added soon!
If you have any questions or would like more details about our food then please get in touch.
Before starting any diet or fitness program it is advised you seek the advice of a medical/health professional.
If you are breastfeeding/pregnant, our nutritional plans may not be suitable. If you are currently receiving medical help for any illness, please speak to a nutritionist or medical professional before starting a with a LEAN PREP program.</p.
LEAN PREP can only offer nutritional guidelines.
Any allergies/intolerances MUST be discussed with LEAN PREP Nutrition prior to ordering.
Recieve a 25% discount when you order meal plans during January & February
Refer a friend and get £10 credit for your next order
Tag us your picture on social media and get a free juice or protein snack on your next visit